MADE ENTIRELY FROM RECYCLED MATERIALS, BIBS THAT WILL PROTECT YOU AND HELP THE PLANET
One of those products you never knew you were missing till you try them, the Alternative 3/4 Bibs for men are made from lightweight recycled Lycra, but offer an extra dose of protection for summer rides in changeable weather.
Designed for the love of riding in comfort while helping the environment.
- Produced from two fully recycled Italian Lycra fabrics treated with Schoeller® and Coldblack®, Swiss UV rays and heat protection technology.
- Features a 4D technology long distance Italian chamois, made from fully recycled materials.
- Bibs / suspenders are constructed from extra light recycled mesh fabric milled in Italy.
- Hem at the calves is equipped with hypoallergenic tested silicone tape which is reflective on the top side.
- Holographic reflective Isadore logo details on both legs.
- 75% Recycled Nylon and 25% Recycled Elastane
Eco 4D Italian Chamois produced out of 100% recycled polyester top fabric that is made out of recycled PET bottles.
You no longer have to feel that your need for new cycling kit has to be inconsistent with your desire to have a positive impact on the environment.
The recycled materials used in the Alternative 3/4 Bibs for men have the same high level of performance as materials made out of virgin synthetics. These are a lighter version of one of our most popular products, the 3/4 Bibs. It makes them ideal for riding in the cool, changeable weather that we often face in late spring or early summer.
Extremely comfortable, they come with the top of the line Italian-made chamois that offers a wider seating surface, which will enhance their comfort for longer rides. The subtle but effective reflective details will offer greater visibility.
Designed by Martin Velits and the Isadore team.
Made in Czech Republic